60% Garnacha negra (vines 50 to 70 years)
40% Cariñena (vines 50 to 70 years)
Aged : 14-15 months in 100 % new French oak.
Alcohol content : 14% vol.
Origen : MOUNTAIN WINES（FROM OUR OWN VINEYARDS IN EL MOLAR）
Country: Spain (Catalonia)
Cultivation: Ecological, Harvesting by hand
Intense purplish red color. Start with aroma of flowers (lily, roses moist, etc) giving way to ripe red fruit with mineral tones, presenting in the mouth a fresh but intense wine, long way, appearing at the end the ripe red fruit and the mineral tones of vanilla.
· Wine Advocate 90pt (No.159) | 2002 Vintage
· Wine Advocate 90pt (No.169) | 2003 Vintage
· Wine Advocate 92pt (No.188) | 2006 Vintage
· 2015 Wine Enthusiast 90pt – The 28 Best Spanish Wines Under $ 40
· First Barcelona Wine Test Gold Award | 2014 Vintage